Saturday, 10 November 2007

Thrilling Competition

Here's a little bit of good-natured fun. The first 2 people to post the correct answer in the comments win a Vapid t-shirt, details of which are here. If you're one of the 2 winners, simply email me your postal address, wherever you may be, and specify the shirt type and size you want me to send you. As with all the images on this blog, click to enlarge if required.

If no one responds I'll be really upset, but you know, don't enter if you don't really want a shirt either, it is winter afterall.

Anyway, that competition was originally drawn 14 years ago, depressingly. Here's another old thing. The moral: at least he tried. Hmm, but look at the panel borders, they almost look deliberately wonky (but they're not).

8 comments:

Dave Shelton said...

C.

I think.

Simon said...

Folks, please. Form an orderly queue and caaalm down. Naturally you all want a shirt, that's understandable, but the last thing I wanted was for your clamouring to obtain one at any cost to turn nasty, to turn blogger against blogger. The bastards want us fighting amongst ourselves, don't ya see?



Dave, um, I'm not saying you've won because that would ruin the fun for all the other excited participants, but send me your address when you get a mo.


Uh, and out of interest, what size are you?

Richard Tingley said...

The answer is C.
And I've had two comments in the last month or so...perhaps I should do a competition.

Oh, and I'm XXL.

Simon said...

Well done, Dave and Richard, and thank you! I can confirm you chose correctly and have each won a shirt. I'll mail them as soon as I know your addresses. Correct answers sent via email are regrettably DISQUALIFIED.

RT: if you do run a competition, I'd advise you to make it easier than mine clearly was ;)

Alex Burrows said...

That's not fair. I was offline on Saturday.

Simon said...

Hard cheddar, Al, better luck next time. Frankly, I had no idea this competition was going to snowball in quite the way it did, and I think I can speak for all of us when I say that we've all been left a little stunned by its success.

babyphat523 said...

I missed out on this on too, aye? Too slow for my own good. :)

So tell us Simon, how do we go about getting one in the states if we'd like to purchase one?

Simon said...

Ah, you're not the first person to ask that, Susan.*

They're $24 for US orders, £10 in the UK, €18 for Europeans and $24 for the rest of the world. All prices *include* postage and apply to both shirt designs. I take PayPal, email address via my profile.

*You're the second.